THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


5.07.2008

Need to run but ate a cheeseburger instead

There is so much s*** rolling around in my head today after the email exchanges with my brother. It makes me tired to think about it. One of the best ways to deal with this would be to go for a run BUT I ran this morning and I'm going again tomorrow night SO I decided the best, most easily achieved alternative was a cheeseburger and fries AND A CHOCOLATE SHAKE. My hips are angry at me but they'll get over it. One must give into temptation now and again, mustn't one? Particularly after such a harrowing day. (Imagine me moueing).

The orthotics man came to the office today and the splint has been ordered. I'm sure it will be a lovely addition to my accessories and I will be the envy of all.

And now it is just past 9, I'm totally fried, so I'm going to bed. I will see you in my dreams....

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter