THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


9.17.2008

Le Clinique

Good clinic today. Good (great) FVC reading; fabulous visits with Ellen, OT, PT, Speech, Nutrition, Ellie (and her two students). Razzle dazzled each one with my McKey (credit: Lynne). More importantly, razzle dazzled them with my continued slow progression. Yeah, there is SOME progression--remember, slow doesn't mean NO--but when you think of where I could be....ugh, don't want to look there. I'm perfectly content here.

During dinner tonight, Miss C Claire was telling me that they have open book quizzes in her Honors English class but that she didn't need to use the book since she has a photographic memory. I'll give her that, she does have a gift. She said she was making the most of what she was. She's amazing. At 15, knowing to turn her AS into a positive rather than an excuse. I love that girl so much, my heart breaks.

Well. The cold rages on. I've decided to bag the run and get a solid night's sleep. I'll call the pulmonologist in the AM and see if she can call me in an Rx so my trip this weekend isn't totally ruined.

Sniff. Cough. Sniff. Goodnight.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter