THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.20.2009

One more tidbit, before bedtime

Do you remember this post?

My least favorite thing to do these days is put moisturizer on my face. NONE of my fingers on either hand cooperate; they exist separately and refuse to come together to perform this one little act. The lotion ends up between my fingers, not on my face. And forget the throat. Lotion is there applied using the back of my knuckles because not only will my fingers not assist, I can't easily get my hands near my neck.

It totally sucks. I really truly hate Louise.

On a delightful note, my daughter's bird sings while I brush my teeth. He likes the sounds of the toothbrush and accompanies it with what I call The Toothbrush Song. (Thanks to this book by Michael Chabon for the song idea.)

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter