THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


10.18.2009

Dim Sum

This morning I met friends for brunch at a great dim sum place in Rosslyn. The idea was put forward by my neurologist at NIH (Justin, next to me on the right) several months ago and we finally got around to making it a reality. Joining us were Adam (blurry, on the left), Kay (my OT/PT from GW), and Ricardo (in the center, not that I had to tell you that). The food was fabulous, the company was even better.

Kay, who is Pakistani, is going to host the next get-together at her home where we will eat authentic Pakistani fare. She promises it will be spicy, my idea of perfection.

It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning, with wonderful friends. I am very much aware how fortunate I am.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter