THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


11.29.2010

Oh no...

Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat, specifically a sore left throat. It hurt to swallow, oh, how it hurt. As the day progressed the pain abated but, as I got ready for bed, it returned in full force. I popped a pain reliever and went to bed, and dreamt that I was fainting. This morning, the right side of my throat complained along with the left. I now have the sorest of sore throats. Bleah.

What I am not looking forward to is the chest congestion that ALWAYS follows a sore throat, at least that is my experience. My cougher isn't coughing so well these days.

1 comment:

Jen said...

i wish i could cough for you. then i could be your cougher. but i wouldn't want to be mistaken with a lovely, vaulted ceiling often found in Greek and Roman architecture (coffer) haha :)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter