THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


10.30.2008

More randomness


I'm excited about this weekend. At least I got cold weather for my last one!

Yesterday's mail contained cards from a few people I haven't heard from in eons. They'd read the article and were sending their greetings and prayers. As well, the reporter who wrote the article received a gift bag that was to be delivered to me. It contained a lovely letter and a gift that was very meaningful to the sender. I was struck by the goodness, the kindness of these people, that they would reach out like this.

So. Five days until the election. McCain is scary crazy and Palin is vapid window dressing. I hope the country comes out in force and puts Obama and Biden in office. How anyone can possibly think McPalin is the better choice is beyond me.

Way to go Phillies! My PT Mike and my PhedEx guy Tim are huge phans, so I am happy their team won the Series. (I'm sure Tim's dad had some inphluence!)

I woke up at 3AM and had a hard time moving my left--yes, LEFT--arm and hand. It felt as if there was a thin wire from shoulder to pinky that had been overworked. It scared me-is scaring me--because the left hand is cramping quite a bit today. Like just now. I need to make some important phone calls after I return from the race, to the acupuncturist (for acupuncture AND hopefully starfish), and the OTHER doctor for the endometrial ablation.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter