THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


10.23.2008

Thank you, dear reader...

Look what was sent to me:

A snippet:

The owner of hotel "Hinoshima sou", Mr. Shigefumi Danshita (click!) taught us how to cook starfish.
It is so easy way to boil it in salty water for five minutes.
After being boiled the surface turn to orange and eggs to gray(click!).

I had one by the hostess's advice, and well... it tasted creamy like a sea urchin with a little bitterness. Yeah, it's good with beer!

Although my friend wondered if it is edible and hesitated to eat it at first, but he found it so good and went out to catch it by himself.

Indeed, it is sure we can't stop it!

Let's go to the beach for starfishing with your faminy this weekend, not clamming!

And it goes with beer. I'm sold!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter