THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


10.13.2008

Pictures

Yep, here we go! Rather than list everyone by name, let me just use the one word that fits them all: friend. My friends. How lucky is a person who has such good people in their life?



I, completely ignorant of the plans, arrive...

I must've been saying WTF!!!


These aren't in order, but it doesn't matter. NOW for names:
Laura, Wendy (Chief Conspirator), Mike



Moi, Mike, Steve, Amy, Nancy

With Nancy

And Steve

And Jen

Sue and I sharing a pensive moment...

Kendall, Lynne, Wendy, Bob

Becky, Beth and Lisa

Jen and C Claire

With Allison and Isaac

Intense conversation between Kendall and Lynne, while Tina, Melanie, Lisa and Beth look on.

Laura (Super Chef) and Wendy

Assuming my new title...

With The Pouffe

Wendy looking askance at her drink while Lynne extols the virtues of bottled beverages.

With Harley

John, C Claire, Beth and Lisa

Jenny and Damon

John stretching his very long leg!

Jenny and Bob

My C Claire

Something funny happening here...wish I could remember what!

Lynne, Kendall and Keri

Cassie, Phil and Damon

John, C Claire and Becky

Stephanie and Mark

With Beth and Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those.
They made my heart warm!

Tori

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter