THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


1.20.2009

Breathing

I stopped taking Advair at the beginning of the year because (a) my prescription had run out and I'd forgotten to refill it and (b) I'd been taking it since early last year (Feb? March?) and I felt it was time for a break.

I've had some congestion since I stopped, but believe that is largely attributable to the ever present sinus malady I've "enjoyed" since before Christmas. Maybe longer.

Apart from that, I've had no ill effects. In fact, I have regained that sense of elation that taking a deep, deep breath gives me, that I first enjoyed (no quotes) after I quit smoking back in 2000.

I'm breathing deeply often, and hope (expect) to do so for a very very VERY long time.

Inhale....exhale. Deeply: INhale, exhale....ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter