THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


1.28.2009

Last of the fall

Much better today. I can tell it's already improving because my back itches. I can't reach it to scratch, so I am slowly going mad.

As well, my thoughts today were not consumed with the possible negative effects. After all, it is what it is and each day must be dealt with as it is presented. Worrying about what might be is just a big fat waste of time. I apologize for yesterday's gloom.

I received the summary and the talking points for the February 3 visit to Capitol Hill. The e-mail distribution list included me and three others -- none of whom are identifiable by their e-mail addresses. We are meeting at 8 AM at the Renaissance Hotel near Metro Center. From there, we all go to the Hill together. I'm interested to see who else makes up our group, and I'm also interested to see which members of Congress we visit. I won't get a schedule until Monday, February 2.

Not a bad day, all in all. I expect tomorrow will be fabulous.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter