THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


6.02.2009

Randomness

License plates I saw yesterday:
  • DEBNED
  • ALS X2
When I saw the first one, I immediately called Ned and then Kara to tell them I had found Ned's and my car. I think they both think I'm a little bit nuts. I think they're right.

When I saw the second, I wondered if the owners of the car had the initials ALS or if they had been twice affected by ALS. There was also one of those ribbon magnets on the back, but I was not able to make it out. I wonder. I hope it's the former.

My favorite pants in the world are my pajama pants. They are cropped, soft, and fabulously stretchy. Sometimes I even wear them in public. After all, why not?

I finally returned phone calls to a couple of people. Part of me felt very badly for not having been in touch sooner, but part of me understood I needed a down time. I don't want to ignore my friends and I don't want them to worry about me, so I'll try to be better about communicating. Maybe.

Work work work. Busy busy busy. Enough said.

There is an incredible, soft, soothing breeze coming through my windows. Rumbles of thunder and the sound of rain add to the peaceful feeling I'm experiencing. It's a perfect night.

Pleasant dreams...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter