THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


12.08.2009

From PLM. I had to share.

The Top 10 Pick-Up Lines Heard in an ALS Single's Bar...

10. Your powerchair or mine?

9. Hey there Good-looking, what's your FVC?

8. My hospital bed has 26 different positions.

7. Wow! That vent tubing really accents your eyes.

6. I bet you look great in a pair of Depends.

5. I would really love to get under your bipap mask.

4. Ithinyerbodivvulenwanugomyu (speech device broke).

3. As you can see, I'm drooling over you.

2. Bartender, get the little lady another Ensure and I'll take another shot of Lactalose.

And, the number one pick-up line heard in (my imaginary) ALS single's bar is...

1. Is that your feeding tube or are you just happy to see me?


(credit: Tom)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter