THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


12.18.2009

Pseudophedrine musings

I've got a nasty headcold.

I was going to shop this weekend but now we are supposed to get snow. Lots of it.

I talked to Dr. Ellie yesterday about the stupidlaughingcryingshit and how I felt my speech was affected. She said my mouth was very likely fatigued from the exertion and my speech should improve (NB: it has). She's also prescribed amitriptyline which is supposed to be helpful on several levels. I'll keep it on hand but won't use it, at least not just yet. Why? Well, for one thing, I take too many idiot drugs now and am not keen on adding another to the cocktail. Second, take a look at the side effects. I'll pass.

C sees Jannan today. I'm crossing my fingers we have a pleasant night afterward.

You know, the snow may not be such a bad thing after all. I'm exhausted and am more than ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter