THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


12.07.2008

It snowed a little last night...

So this morning's run was very pretty! The course took us along a residential boulevard and then to a paved trail. The scenery was just wonderful, the way the first dusting always is. The snow sparkled and added brightness to an already sunny morning. The light layer of snow on the trail was troublesome for my companions, but it was perfect for me. My great big feet, the way I strike with a flat foot, my cautious pace--all combined to make the trail the best part of the run. Lynne, Tam and Nell had to walk quite a bit, but slow, steady, mountain goat ol' me just kept on and on. It was a great run. So I'm two for two!

I am told tomorrow evening there is a meeting for prospective student drivers and their parent(s). Can you believe C Claire is a prospective student driver? No, neither can I. But it's true and tomorrow we go learn what's going to inch its way into our lives during the ensuing months. Sigh. My little girl...

I'm permanently installing some voice recognition software, hopefully tomorrow. I'm still doing okay typing, but occasionally feel tired in the right hand, particularly if I'm cold. I'll practice with it here, so there may be some LONG WINDED posts coming up. I'm sure I'll find it very useful when I write a bestseller. Yeah, right. That was a big fat joke!

Almost medbed time. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter