THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


12.25.2008

Merry Christmas

It's quiet.

C Claire and I made it to Mass at 7AM, the Mass Fr. Rooney calls "the best kept secret." That's the truth. It's quicker and there are fewer attendees compared to the later services. On the way home C and I chatted about one thing and another, and I reached my hand over like I do to get a squeeze from her. She commented on my weak grip (this is typical of her, my darling Aspie) and we talked about the progression, and how neither one of us thinks I'll ever need a wheelchair lift. I said it seemed God was being kind to me, she said God gave me the disease so I would think.

My profound little angel. Talk about a Christmas gift.

She's back in bed. I bet you can guess where I am.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter