THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


11.13.2009

ISO: Calm

Sitting on a beach, drinking a fruity drink with an umbrella in it, totally alone. That is where I wish I could be right now.

It was another difficult night with my sweet girl. We seem to be going through quite a rough patch these days. I won't burden you with all the details because, honestly, it's just more of the same. It is at the point, however, where I have neither the creativity nor the energy to find effective solutions. These sessions beat me down and leave me feeling frustrated, angry, exhausted. It is up to me to be a rock; something she can hold on to as she makes her way through the troubled waters of her episodes. I don't always do such a great job and in that regard I feel as though I'm failing her.

Hopefully the meetings with the therapist will prove beneficial despite C's seeming unwillingness. Maybe she can provide some guidance for me as well.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter