THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.19.2010

I'll get by with a little help from my friend

The second day is always the worst. I'm unbelievably sore and stiff today, predominantly my neck. My land m-ass is none too happy, either. I think I was wise to stay home.

The nurse who does the assessments for one of my long-term care companies just called and has scheduled an appointment for Thursday morning. It was her only availability so I had to take it, but it means a very short week at work. I know it will be fine but I can't help but feel awkward about working from home so many days in one week.

I don't know whether it's the aches and pains or the work schedule or the nurse's visit (or maybe a combination of all three) but I'm feeling quite out of sorts, as though Louise is right up in my face mocking me. Thank goodness I have this little visitor to help me get through the day...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter