THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.25.2010

My daughters

Becky and Jenny were over yesterday. I have to say my girls are such delights -- they are sweet, caring, loving, beautiful, incredible women and I am very proud of both of them. They organized my newly spacious room, organized the refrigerator and inventoried the freezer, and helped me wade through the morass of papers that is growing as I submit claims to my insurance companies. Since Becky rarely has the pleasure of assisting with my daily ablutions, she was my helper in that regard. Both girls took me shopping for a couple of necessities (hairspray, new shower head, new area rug, plunk plunk). It was a very productive day and, more importantly, another happy day spent with the kids. I love them so much.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter