THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


10.20.2010

She's super freaky

Hospice returns tomorrow. Stay tuned for an update.

I spent the day today at NIH at the invitation of my good friend and neurologist Justin Kwan. I haven't been to see him in a professional capacity since early last year and he wanted to do a follow-up. The usual things were tested and measured and I won't bore you with the minutiae, but I have to share one juicy little tidbit: my gastrocs are freakishly strong. Yep, how do you like that? That's exactly what Justin said. Freakishly strong. I love it, don't you?

After the exam was finished (resulting in an FRS of 13), I asked about the possibility of donating my brain and spinal cord to NIH after, well, you know, after. Justin said they would be happy to accept my donation and went over some details.  I don't know if my brain will provide any enlightenment, but if it can be even a little helpful then I am happy.

 A long day, and now time for nighty-night. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Just make sure it is after

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter