THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


6.11.2008

Stout: me and the drink

I've gotten feedback! Everyone has been so good about sharing their thoughts on which eyeliner they like, and I can't tell you how pleased I am. I've since discovered there is a permanent makeup place in No. VA, and it's on the list. Thank you, faithful friends!

What is no longer being considered, however, is this:


Because no one wants to ever EVER look like THIS:


I do have some limits.

Tonight I am enjoying a nice little ale, Young's Double Chocolate Stout by name. A gift from dear Jess the day of the 10K. Thank you, Jess. It's quite dark and very smooth.


Yes, quite a lot of pictures. Presentations are always more interesting when there are visuals.

I have two bottles of tonic water in the refrigerator and will drink the better part of one before bed. My legs and feet are so unhappy, I hope it helps. My idiot arm spasmed again tonight, and the pain was pretty awful. This really fucking SUCKS.

Hoarseness update: I determined today that it is not constant, but it is regular. Thought it might be related to running but it seems to come and go randomly. I do note that when I've gone a period of time without talking, it improves. Sometimes I am hoarse in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon/evening. And since it has been "present" since May 7, I should probably acknowledge it's part of what this is. Again, this fucking sucks.

On a delightful note, had a super fabulous lovely afternoon. Wish every day could be like this.

XOXOXOX love love love to you my dearlings (yes, dearlings).

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter