THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


6.10.2008

Looking for your recommendations

The sneeze (cramp) finally came, today, while I was having a serious conversation at Starbucks with Kendall and Dan. My elbow was resting on the table, my hand was in the air. All of a sudden I felt a searing zing in my arm, so painful it made me cry out. My ring and pinky fingers have been hyperactive ever since. And my arm is tight and unhappy.

I cannot any longer hold a coffee cup with my right hand. And I really need to think seriously about the new car, not that there will be a hybrid available anywhere with gas prices topping $4/gal. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

I read some forum posts tonight and came across one offering helpful tricks and tips for when one loses hand function. Some tips I am very seriously considering:
  1. Getting a bidet
  2. Getting a hysterectomy
  3. Getting eyeliner tattooed on my eyes


I'm sure you are very pleased I only added the one image, no one needs a visual of items one and two.

So, faithful readers, which number eyeliner tattoo do you recommend? There is nothing the least bit Amy Winehouse-ish here, which is hugely disappointing!

5 comments:

melanie said...

I like number 7 :)

Anonymous said...

I like #s 1 and 2 - they look most like your beautiful bedroom eyes

Jenny said...

i like 2, 6, and 12. do you want color or regular? haha! you know my knowledge of makeup but those numbers are pretty :)

love you!

Anonymous said...

I vote for option 4 - it is kind a sexy, with the shadow.

Anonymous said...

I like 7 and 13!
I love eyeliner, and going to TCU I have to keep up with the latest trends, just FYI...

Tori

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter