THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


6.30.2008

Back to earth

My delightful niece sent me an email with this link, and I had to share. It made me very happy to watch it. I hope you feel the same.

The first day back in the office was very pleasant. It's really become a home for me, and it feels good to be there.

The dumb old blood test revealed another .39 so will have ANOTHER test done this week and, if it's still low, we may have to change the dosage again. I wonder what changes I can make to my diet that will improve the situation. I'll discuss that with Dr B before making any dosage adjustments.

I have an appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow morning. While I was gone I got a stupid cold and some of it went to my chest. Let's all hope my FVC is still nice and high!

Time for meds and bed. Sweet dreams, my dear ones.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter