THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


6.01.2008

Sunday Miscellany

I'm going to guess the aggregate mileage for this weekend's runs was about 17. Nine and change yesterday, about eight today. The heat, humidity and hills were challenging but didn't overpower me. Running this summer will probably be as tough as it's ever been, but that's okay. New rules are in place and a new objective has been set. I'll do New York, even if I have to do 3/2's. I can do anything for three minutes, right? And when a hill is too much, it gets walked. No pressure. Certainly won't be one of my fastest marathons, but I intend to finish it even if I have to crawl.

Saw Sex and the City last night, after a fabulous dinner with Jen. What a chick flick! And such a fairy tale...no one REALLY lives like that. Sigh. Nope, no one lives like that. So, time to go pay some bills and do more work around the house.

Hugs, my darlings!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter