THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


2.24.2009

A brief note

Just goes to show: a relaxing weekend away and my numbers tank. Today I got a lowly 144. Yes, naturally I must strive for better for Thursday. Anyone want to hazard a guess?

During the Saturday morning run with certain members of The Team while we were at Bethany Beach, I wondered about something. The Team makes running look so effortless, they lope along and talk--it's so easy for them. I wondered, if I was given a chance to do one more long run at that pace, talking with my friends, taking on hills like the machine I wanted to be, but the trade off was that I would not be able to run again, would I do it. I have to say, I gave it a ton of thought. Haha, not like I'm being given that opportunity, right?

Oh, something to make note of. My right thumb and forefinger have ceased to serve any real purpose. Mush, they are.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter