THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


2.09.2009

Links, links, and more links

A recent topic on the PLM website:

Bidet toilet seats, which includes discussion about Toilevators. I'm thinking the TOTO Washlet looks pretty nifty.

Fun, fun, fun.

I want to quickly recount some thoughts I had today as I was walking to the lab, to the bank, and to Super Pollo. First of all, it was in the high 40s or low 50s, mostly sunny and beautiful for a walk. Do you recall my post about watching people at the clinic; how I watched them use their hands? Today, while I was walking, I was aware of every step. I felt my legs moving, I felt my feet on the pavement, it was like I was walking for the first time. I promised myself right then I would not take walking for granted.

That's all. Nothing earth shattering. But it left an impression.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter