THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


5.02.2010

Moving right along

Yesterday's mail contained good news -- the smaller of my two long-term care policies is authorizing benefits effective April 27. I do not have a waiting period on this policy (thank you, Art), I can start making claims immediately. The only catch will be if they do not authorize payments to Rose. I'm hoping she will meet their requirements since she is certified, despite the fact she does not come through an agency. Once I get that one detail ironed out I will be able to engage her twice a week.

I may also look into getting somebody to come in on Sundays, just for a few hours. I'm often by myself in the afternoons and this would give me an extra pair of arms and legs. I wonder if caregivers are even available on Sunday... I guess I'll find out.

This should keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter