THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.13.2008

Another gift.

C Claire and I went to the Wizards game last night. Haven't been to one since February and this was the last game for which we had tickets. Dinner at Bistro D'Oc was fabulous, as usual; C Claire had her escargots and I had Confit de Canard. MMMMMMMMM.

During the game I'd look over now and then at my sweet girl and see her doing her "shows" under her breath. She really wasn't much engaged in the game but was responsive whenever I'd talk to her about a play or someone in the crowd. By the end of the third quarter I decided I was tired (long day, tough run) and she really didn't care. As we walked back to the car I asked her why she'd come with me if she really didn't have much interest in the game.

She told me it was to spend time with me.

My heart was so happy. She's such a good, sweet, loving girl.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter