THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.15.2008

Still at work???

Yep. So much to do and since I'll be out tomorrow, here I am. Gotta make sure my "kids" are taken care of!

Tomorrow. Clinic. Where they measure my grip, my breathing, whether my toes turn up or down, if I can make a face, puff my cheeks, blow a kiss. All these little measurements that tell them how I am progressing. How much closer I am to, well, you know.

But it's six months since the dx. My hand is still working, if not as well. I not only can blow a kiss, I can scowl and smile and laugh and sneer and roll my eyes. Ha ha, my FACE, she is STRONG!

And tomorrow I will talk to Dr Bayat about The Lithium. Please everyone say a prayer or send a good wish that The Lithium will help. Will let me go to basketball games with C Claire and run and stay late at work and shop and travel and live and eat and live some more.

Time to go.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter