THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.11.2008

Friday Night

It's hot. I hope it rains tomorrow for my run. If it does I may manage to make it up Hospital Hill (unless I just collapse and stay at the hospital). I do not like running in the heat and humidity.

But I do like visitors in the office, particularly if those visitors happen to be Matt's wife and kids. They are such a lovely family, not surprising given who Matt is. Joy is a great mother and they have done so well with their children. Maddie is witty, intelligent, talented and beautiful. JJ is all boy in a walking "squish" body. They play so HAPPILY and I love hearing their squeals. Those of you who have kids or have been around little ones know that sound, when the absolute glee and total delight with their moment of fun can be heard in their voices and laughter. I love their energy and their purity and their sweetness.

Talk about a gift.

Time for bed. Sweet dreams and a good night's rest to you, my dears.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter