THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.01.2008

No April Fools, but so what!

I cannot stand the stupid, constant twitching! Arrgghh! There, got that out of the way. It is driving me CRAZY but saying it over and over and over again does become tedious, and one does not wish to be tedious.

I was sort of hoping I'd get a message today from someone saying "April Fools! You don't have ALS." Sigh. No luck.

Okay, sorry, sorry, enough of that. On to a much happier topic:

From Merriam-Webster online:
superfluous
One entry found.

Main Entry:
su·per·flu·ous Listen to the pronunciation of superfluous
Pronunciation:
\s-ˈpər-flü-əs\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Latin superfluus, literally, running over, from superfluere to overflow, from super- + fluere to flow — more at fluid
Date:
15th century
1 a: exceeding what is sufficient or necessary : extra b: not needed : unnecessary
2
obsolete : marked by wastefulness : extravagant

I have finally found a job where I am not superfluous. Have I said before how much I love my job? Oh, right, don't want to be tedious...but I have to restate and restate again just how much I love my job. And the people at my wonderful job. I wish I could name each and every one of them but I won't, for a variety of reasons. But I know who they are and they know who they are and they know I love them!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter