THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


4.02.2008

Arrggh

First, some good news. The social worker called and we have an appointment next Wednesday at 6. C Claire is agreeable. Yay!

Now the arrggh:

The social worker called just after I had gotten off the phone with The Crazy One. I haven't talked to The Crazy One in well over a year but they'd heard about the dx and "had to talk." Nothing is different with TCO. Doesn't hear what you say, talks over you. Makes insensitive generalizations (I am supposed to keep in mind there are others worse off than me. I know that. I don't give a rat's ass. Well, I do, but you know what I mean.) I'd forgotten how angry TCO could make me.

Fortunately the social worker's call helped distract me.

Fifteen minutes until rilutek #2. I promise I will not count every single pill. Talk about tedious!

OH! If you look at my comments (I only have three. Three? I think it's three) you'll see I was contacted by my niece. I was touched and pleased to hear from her. TM, I am sending you love all the way from Virginia.

Sweet dreams, all my loved ones.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Damn TCO! geez...like you need any "advice" about how to feel/act/function from someone who pretty much doesn't see whats going on. whatever. that was a sweet comment from tori :) i love her.

let me know if you need any help next week. i guess no yoga, since the social worker meeting is the same time. oh well, we'll talk tonite. Lug!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter