THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.02.2008

Huffin' and puffin'

The FVC reading was 90%. It was 80% but I got another go and improved. Dr Hasselquist says it's still in the good range but it's down from 100%. Point to remember: I caught a cold and some of it lodged in my chest. So I won't worry.

I ran Monday night and again this morning. Not quite sure how I feel about things just now. Granted, I had a 10 day break AND I've had this cold but the running just doesn't feel right. Maybe the heat? Eh, it'll be fine. Just in a funk.

My idiot legs cramped like crazy the last two nights. Back to regular doses of tonic water, which also seems to help any hoarseness (which returned as soon as I got home). Dr H says the hoarseness is NOT Louise-related.

Update complete. Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should move to Europe to rid yourself of the hoarsness, since it returned when you got back to the states.

It would be a good excuse to have a cute little cottage in the European highlands...

Tori

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter