THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.25.2009

The Glow

Today was one of those days I was so busy I didn't always remember Louise was there. I had a super satisfying ride into work (imagine!) and it carried me through the day, like a glow that filled me and kept my mind right. Little irritants were dismissed and the fabulosity that was the day stayed front and center.

I ordered my fancy-schmancy pens AND a highlighter (one never knows when one will require a two-pronged highlighter, but I'm ready). They've shipped, so I should be getting them soon.

Also shipped: a couple of pairs of "specialty" (translated "pregger") pants, one in khaki and one in olive. I hope they are suitable. I've been eagerly awaiting their arrival to pump up my current wardrobe. How many pairs of black stretchy pants can one own, after all?

I'm going to a meditationy and awareness sort of thing tomorrow night. I heard of it from Marvelous Mike and I'm curious, so off I will go. There will doubtless be a hint of Eastern Philosophy. Tomorrow night's topic is "Engaging in Social Change" but the one I'm most curious about, which is next month, is about illness and dying. I think it would be better to say illness and LIVING. It should be interesting.

Still glowing. What a great day.

Hugs.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter