THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.18.2009

Tweet

Still incredibly happy, making the smiling incredibly easy.

Sounds like a Twitter or a Facebook status update, doesn't it? I must confess to being a user of both. I started using Twitter some time back just to check it out; I was influenced by Matt (who also encouraged Facebook). My initial feelings about Twitter were lukewarm, but the last couple of weeks I've visited more. The man who writes Paris 2e (see the link to the right) "tweets" and his updates are very entertaining. Amalah tweets, too, and she is another favorite.

ANYWAY, Twitter and Facebook aside, this post's opening sentence says it all. Well, almost. I am also tired, a good, solid, wonderful day sort of tired. I am looking forward to feeling my pillow against my cheek and the cool air coming in through the window. MMmmmmm.

Tweet dreams.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter