THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.04.2009

Italian chatter

There is skepticism on the PLM site about the recent Italian "breakthrough." To wit:

More good news!
http://www.ansa.it/site/notizie/awnplus/english/news/2009-03-

So now that they have the gene, where do we go from here? It is good news if they do something with it. I'm not being cynical, just say'in. Let's get a move on.

I know what you mean but it's got to be a step forward. Better than finding nothing at all.

Thank you for posting this new goods news sara ! yes very peice of th jigsaw puzzle as they say is great !

thanks for the good news sara,lets hope they get some more peices of the jigsaw soon

I do not mean this in a negative way BUT show me something other than press releases... lithium iplex.... The Italians are great people! But I can only eat so much Italian! They do however get a A++ in ALS propaganda

I heard that it may not be true.... I'm not going to believe Italian information anymore. Food is good, ALS reporting rubbish.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter