THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.16.2009

A follow up from Hopkins!

Hot diggity! Squeaky wheels, and all that...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Mosmiller
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Subject: RE: potential participant

Deb – just wanted to touch base before I go on vacation – we're working on getting you up here and enrolled in the study. Have to iron out a few billing/contract/budget issues, but at this point, it looks like we'll be able to enroll you. I'll get back to you as soon as it's sorted out. Have a great weekend.

Betsy


2 comments:

Wendy Leah said...

Great!!!!

gratefulyogini said...

Looks like you AND my dad will now be studies at Hopkins. I'm glad it worked out but I'm still not glad for all that's behind it.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter