THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


7.19.2009

SunDay

My arms are really tired, and my hands seem very weak today. I'm finding it very difficult to hold a book in my hands, and to turn the pages. It's a little bit easier if the book is on the table.

I had several activity options open to me today but chose to stay home. Everything involved driving and I just wasn't in the mood to deal with my steering wheel.

I think about people who have lost their arms completely and I marvel at their ability to work around their loss. I have to confess I'm feeling a little frightened and overwhelmed today -- am I strong enough and resourceful enough to face what's coming? I think I am, but I'm not 100% sure.

Holy cow, this sounds like a potential pity party. There will be none of that! Goodbye!

1 comment:

Mykljak said...

There goes Bible study.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter