THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


9.06.2008

$$$$ $$$$ $$$$

I'm trying to get work done to the house. Trying to be as economical as possible. Had a guy come over last night to give me an estimate on windows. Almost $10,000 he said. I thanked him and sent him away. I've got another person coming out in about an hour. Hopefully he will be more economy-minded.

I had to take my car in for service today because the IMA and check engine lights came on yesterday on my way to work. I had the car serviced last weekend so I was pretty sure it was just another battery glitch.

It was a battery glitch. But not the little battery. The big fat oh-my-goodness so expensive this-is-what-makes-it-a-hybrid battery. Which is failing. And which will cost over $3,000. I cried on the way home.

I'll get through it, I'll adjust my flexpectations, but right now I feel like there is a big heavy load with my name on it.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter