THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


9.29.2008

Does this relate to the run?

I had the craziest dream last night.

I was shopping, but all I remember about it was waiting in a long line at the cashier. When I finally got to the cashier, she needed my ID and my car key, which she disassembled! I questioned why she had to do that and she said they did it with everyone's keys. Next I was driving, going up a long (and seemingly endless) hill. I realized I had missed my turn so decided to turn around and found a good spot on the other side of the road to do so. I was in the process of turning my steering wheel to effect the u-turn when I realized my tires weren't moving, and I observed I couldn't see over the crest of the hill. I felt a detached sort of panic, and then the 18-wheeler came over the hill. I don't remember being hit, but I remember seeing the long lines of traffic caused by the accident.

Weird, huh?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter