THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


9.10.2008

No, I didn't disappear

A couple rays of sunshine to report: Honda is giving me a bit of a break on the $3000 battery, and I met with a decent, reasonable window man tonight. Finally.

So enough about stupid MONEY.

Haven't run much this week. My feet hurt so bad after the weekend, and I was really tired after Tuesday morning's run. I bagged my run THIS morning so I'm going to try to meet Kendall tomorrow, even though it's Friday. Hopefully the new inserts in my running shoes will make a difference.

I've been thinking some about work, about how long I will work, and how I will live with no income from a job. And what I will do with myself. All enough subject matter for several hundred discussions and not for this post. But a PLM thread put it in my mind.

The "new normal" hand and arm spasms have abated, at least for the time being. I know they'll be back, as I can sense pre-spasm readiness in the forearm, but it's been quiet the last couple of days. I'll take it.

Work is busy, home is busy, the Two Headed Ale I'm drinking is pleasant, and it's time for bed. I will update you on Project Project Runway in the next few days. Oooooh, it's such a grand scheme!!!

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter