THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


11.22.2008

Cold Running --yay!

Twenty degrees and sunny, what a fabulous morning for a run. Clicked off two hours and change, and confess to feeling it after a buck forty-five. No worries, haven't been doing too much weekday running and my weekend running has been spotty since NY. Back on track now. But I won't run over two hours or so anymore anyway, just because.

One of the things I pondered during my run (when I was not hearing that stupid Chicken Dance song in my head, thanks a bunch, Tam!) was this: The muscles I break down don't rebuild, so no more hard running. But don't my muscles break down no matter what? If I'm walking across the office? Walking in the grocery store? I know it's not at the same level, but still.

Just wondering.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter