THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


11.22.2008

Heaven, I'm in Heaven...

My feet hurt. While I was standing in the shower I realized they still hurt from this morning's run. It's mostly just plain old hurtin' from running two hours, with a dash of plantar fasciitis.

What I wish right this minute is that I could have someone rub my feet for HOURS, from toe to heel, hitting all the spots that are troublesome. Ahhhh, wouldn't that be heavenly?

Speaking of heavenly, two items:

I had my car serviced today ($$$$$$) and the service manager, Mike, stopped to talk with me. Seems he read The Articles and was inspired. We chatted for a bit and he (don't laugh) asked me if I would consider speaking at his church, on the topic "live each day as if it were your last." I am flattered; don't know how well I'll do, but I agreed. Gulp!

I bought a little goodie for the Serenity Room!

Oooh, I'm feeling cozy already! Now, if only I had a foot person, I'd be all set.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter