THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


11.29.2008

Coming up: A Magical Weekend

Today is day three and I am happy to report NO ill effects from Wednesday. I've not taken a single pain pill and feel completely normal. I'd run, except I was told not to and I do occasionally follow doctor's orders.

I've become quite the fatty. It's going to be worse after two weeks of sloth.

This afternoon C Claire and I are headed to DC for dinner at Bistro D'Oc, then a Wizards game. Eddie Jordan is gone, which is sad, but the team is the team and we'll be there in Section 107 cheering them on. After the game we head to National Harbor where we'll spend the night. Sunday we are going to Cirque de Soleil!! I feel like a little kid, I'm so excited about this! C Claire will bring her camera and we'll try to get some cool photos.

Having nothing more of any interest to offer, I will say good day. And good night. And good weekend.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter