THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.20.2010

Another dream

I don't know where I was and I don't know how I got there, I just knew I had to get home to Cecilia. I found myself in a four door old model sedan driven by a man with red curly hair and mustache and muttonchops. He wore tinted aviator glasses. I was alarmed because he drove us into a forest. The roads were little more than trails and became more precarious the deeper we went into the woods. Ol' Muttonchops took every switchback he encountered; these switchbacks went downhill and were slanted and I felt crushed by all the foliage. Muttonchops loved the switchbacks and cried with glee when it seemed as though the car would turn over. Suddenly the car began to slide down, the hood was pointed upward and I struggled to climb out the window but couldn't move because Muttonchops was holding my legs. I was crying, saying over and over that I had to get home to Cecilia but he wouldn't let go.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter