THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.28.2010

Follow-up

For anyone who might be interested in an update, Friday was a much better day for you know who. She had a productive, successful day at school, came home and took a long nap.

My Friday wasn't bad despite the lack of sleep. There was a car fire in the lowest level of the garage in my building, which I waited out in my "safe room." Clearly I was in no danger because no firefighters came to rescue me. There was some conversation among my coworkers about how I would be rescued should it be necessary. One person suggested that a "huge" fireman could carry me down nine flights of stairs; I offered the possibility that I would be lowered through the elevator shaft. Oh yes, we all had a good chuckle about my rescue alternatives.

Anyway, we have calm seas for now.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter