THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


3.09.2010

Still looking for an amputationer

I am slowly being driven mad. This stupid problem with my shoulder/neck/back persists and seems to be increasing in scope. Nothing seems to help, no amount of stretching (or lack of) makes any difference, changing my posture does nothing, over the counter remedies are ineffective.

Occasionally I am given a bit of a respite, but only briefly. No sooner do I begin to enjoy the pain-free moment than the pain returns.

I can't imagine this is ALS related. Unless it has to do with how I get out of bed every day, which would be indirectly related. I have made adjustments to that operation, but have not yet noticed any improvement.

I still feel the best remedy would be amputation.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter