THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


8.20.2008

********************

I am drinking the first of two glasses of tonic water. I haven't been drinking it regularly and last night I woke up twice with the most terrible awful painful cramps in my legs. That'll teach me.

********************

Today I lifted a case of soda from the counter and stored it in the cabinet. Score one for me. But I couldn't take the lid off my salad and had to ask for help. That one went to Louise.

********************

A friend wrote today and invited me to go up in his plane on Sunday morning. I had to decline because I am committed to the yucky Hartwood 10-miler. I did go up once, almost 10 years ago, with a different friend. It was one of the most wonderful times I'd ever had. I hope I get another opportunity.

********************

Must drink the tonic, pack, and get ready for a run tomorrow morning. No more loser activity.
Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter