THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


8.08.2008

If it's not one thing, it's another

I bought a new lip gloss today. My favorite Chanel is on its last legs and I wanted something as close to it as possible. Off to Macy's I went and got a nice little Elizabeth Arden. Lovely.

I just tried to open it. It was difficult and I squeezed too hard with my right hand. My ring finger went into full freakout mode and contracted so badly, and my forearm contracted so badly, I wanted to cry. It finally loosened but only some, the pain I have when moving my finger is pretty awful. This totally sucks.

My mother used to tell me that her mother used to tell her: you have to suffer to be beautiful. I better get some irreversible beauty out of this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah yes the "no pain no gain" rule.

I'm sorry about sending pics, I suddenly got really sick and have been out for a week. Dr. still doesn't know what it is. All I know is that hydrocodine is a wonder drug right now.


Tori

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter