THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


8.31.2008

Randomness

This is an interesting article about PLM.

***************************

Jenny came up with a word to describe being flexible with one's expecations: flexpectations. I think she's delightfully clever.

***************************

Have you ever eaten a soft boiled egg? Do you like them? When I was a kid my Aunt Bette used to make them for us. I remember burning my fingers on the shells because I hated to wait, I wanted to crack them open and put them in their cute little cups. I was fascinated with the cups!


These are similar to Aunt Bette's, except hers had a silver trim around the edges.

I went for a bit of a stroll down memory lane this morning and made two eggs for my breakfast, despite my lack of the very cool cups. I didn't burn my fingers this time, thank goodness, and I only had a little difficulty manipulating the eggs while I cracked and emptied them. For the record, they were delicious.

***************************

Today C Claire and I are going school shopping but there is nothing else on the agenda. It's going to be a very quiet, restful day.

I hope your day is happy and restful, too.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter