THE ODDS (Debbie Does ALS)


8.28.2008

Plans

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. This week has pretty much beat me up. I am still out of sorts.

There are lots of plans cooking in my head, both short term and long term. Short term involves movie night with the ladies and a long run; long term involves the house. I need a landscaper, a window man, and a painter. And lots of money. Sounds easy, right?!? If anyone can provide any of those items, give me a call. Haha!

At least the waterproofing is done. And yes, the stupid wall is FINE. Now. And the stupid wall guy (not the first one, a second--the boss) turned out to be fairly decent and gave me lots of tips on what needs to be done to the house to make it sale worthy.

So. That's that. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter